Doctors and Healthcare professionals are getting infected due to the various challenges faced during providing care to COVID 19 patients.
Here are very effective and useful techniques provided for doctors and healthcare professionals, which will save lives of millions of people if these techniques are propagated and informed properly to doctors as well as general people.
These techniques include
1) Providing Occlusive layer of Povidone Iodine Cream or Solution over the body parts through which corona virus is likely to get entry in body.
Spread Povidone Iodine Cream over lips, Inner side of nostril, and palms and dorsal side of hand. ( Back side of hands)
This is called making preventive barrier, or Occlusion of body parts so that in event, if some one encounter with novel corona virus particles virus particles will not survive on the protective layer of Povidone Iodine Cream. Take a cotton pad and put under the nose mask and use this while your body is swabbed with povidone iodine cream or solution. Wear nose mask and all other protective gowning while dealing with positive patients.
2) Decontaminate hospital beds and articles and contact parts that people and doctors come in contact with frequently, with Sodium Hypochlorite Solution or Bleaching Powder Solution 5 to 10% made in water. Prefer to use Sodium Hypochlorite solution for decontamination of hands allow the sodium hypochloride liquid remain in contact with your hand or contaminated articles for minimum 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Do not touch surfaces in hospital or clinic, do not touch currency notes, use your left hand to open door or handling any thing if your are a right handed person.
4) Wipe out the currency notes with Sodium hypchlorite solution and keep them under UV lights. Wash hands after handeling any object that has high risk of having contamination.
4) While sneezing put your elbow over nose, cover nose and mouth with elbow.
5) Keep minimum 6 feet distance in between other person and yourself.
6) If sodium hypochlorite solution or bleaching powder or any other disinfectant is not available, use a very dilute potassium permangnate solution.
Avoid contact of your eyes with sodium hypochlorite solution, dilute potassium permangnate solution. Always keep wearing on protective glasses.
7) Wash hands frequently after washing hands swab them again with Povidone Iodine Cream or solution.